Because of awesome people like YOU we have been able to:
1. Donate to The Jane Goodall Institute over $10,000 from the sale of a dedicated pearl collection to Dr. Jane Goodall to help care for orphaned chimpanzees in Africa.
2. Donate to The Cochrane Humane Society and The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation over $5,000.
3. Help Dogs With No Names project with over $100,000 in collaboration with Banded Peak Veterinary Hospital (sold medical goods and services at cost), as well as providing the distribution of over 85,000 lbs of pet food for dogs and cats with no names in need (Pearls for Paws Program, still on-going).
4. Successfully implement a Dog Population Management project for two Innu Nations (Sheshatshiu and Natuashish).
5. Connect with two important and excellent pioneering groups (CARF, Curacao Animal Rights Foundation and Animal Aid Curacao) and provide on-demand expertise for population management of street dogs and cats.
6. Publish the internationally recognized book “Dogs With No Names – A Pursuit of Courage, Hope and Purpose” which has dedicated all of its profits to help dogs with no names. http://dogswithnonames.com/book/
7. Collaborate with several government agencies and PetSmart Charities who donated $206,000 for the elaboration and actualization of the most comprehensive two-year Dog Population Management Project targeting 6 remote Northern Canada communities using contraceptive implants to limit population of unwanted pups.
8. Propose a comprehensive fertility control program for the wild horses of Alberta to the Government of Alberta which was accepted.
9. Provide the town of Okotoks with a full review of the different aspects of a population management program for urban deer and helped manage their first deer population count.
10. Last but no least, we have created a gathering place (Pearls 365 on Facebook and Instagram) for women to express their individuality, beauty and passion for animals.
Pearls and dogs – no two alike, both a product of nature and perfect in their imperfection.
We are powered by pearls and love.
Thank you to all of you for supporting us and making all of this possible!